Monday, January 18, 2016

AN OLD FLAME AT WILMINGTON


And heading off from Pt Augusta with Wilmington as our destination we head into part of the Flinders Ranges.  I said to Karen looks like we will have to climb those hills with 2 tonnes of caravan on the back!  Nah we'll be right!


Hmmm Getting a little concerned! :(


As we head down into 2nd gear and with nowhere to turn around we're headed for the top.  But we weren't the slowest vehicle, a truck up ahead put us down into 1st gear for the duration of the climb.





Once we made it over the Flinders we decided to wet the old whistle at the Wilmington Hotel when you wouldn't believe I met up with an old flame of mine that I hadn't seen for a long time, Karen wasn't altogether very happy but we did reminisce about old times.


......and the time when Dean got caught with his pants down!!


....and you were caught outside the men's room ahahahah


Just when it seemed it couldn't get any better between Sheryl and me reminiscing about the good old days..... Little did I know Sheryl had a bit of history in this local town of Wilmington....


... in walks Pikey angry that I was cutting his grass with his girlfriend Sheryl!!


....and after a very bruising encounter, I had forgotten how these country folk can handle themselves, we decided that if I put on a few rounds of XXXX all would be forgotten.



Even Pikey's wife Penny decided to join us for one of the town's frosty beverages and we all reminisced about good times had.

Karen's only comment was that she thought Sheryl seemed fake and looked a little plastic and she couldn't see what I saw in her! But what you do in your youth is another matter!


Then it was 
TIME TO HIT THE ROAD


2 comments:

  1. Sitting in the bank waiting for manager and reading this latest post .... Had to share it with bank tellers as I was laughing so hard!!! Maybe ya gotta know the actors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep these updates coming - love'em!!!

    ReplyDelete